Thursday, May 7, 2015

PREPPING FOR JUNE

HI
You are probably wondering what i mean by "Prepping for June"...Well this is for my Subscribers who emailed me in regards to what they wanted to see in the series. If you are still wondering what the series is all about, then you have not been following my blog posts(NO worries). As stated in my last post "LETS PLAY MAKEUP" i announced my upcoming beauty series right on my youtube channel, all though the month of June. All fun Stuff!!! This series will be randomly done, focusing mainly on topics such as skin care, hair care, makeup tutorials, Transformations, Hair tutorials and others. We will cover affordable alternatives to achieving beautiful skin and healthy living without breaking the bank. Regular posting each Monday and Wednesday in the month of JUNE people!!! I am super excited lol . Yall are gonna have to keep up!

SUBSCRIBE HERE!! its totally free lol

love
Tasha Frost
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment