Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ankara Fever- Skater dress



Ankara prints are a must have in every wardrobe, Well, almost every wardrobe. This dress was designed by me and custom made for me in Ghana- West Africa. I absolutely love the Prints on this dress, the Pattern and colors.

 I personally wore this to church. There is nothing like walking into a crowd or gathering in a daring outfit. The colors are bold, and the lace detailing on the collars are very pretty.  Glad i shared this. Hope you like it too, Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. 






 Hope you liked the attached video, Like, comment and Subscribe!!
xoxo! Stay Blessed
Tasha Frost!

Outfit Details below!!

Dress: Custom Made
Earrings: Aldo
Watch: Fossil
Ring: Forever 21
Bag: Boohoo
Shoes: Boohoo




No comments:

Post a Comment