Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Rhapsody of the Heart - Happy Birthday Mum!!

A letter to my mother... 

                            

To the CEO of Benchmark Catering Services ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you mummy... there is a lot that I miss but being physically close to you is the most I miss among them all. That motherly warmth is all I wish for and life has taught me that it’s best and unfailing when it comes from you. In my 27 years on earth you have never let me down. You have been the rock giving to me by God to lean on. Dad has a rare testimony and I know that is because he found you. I have been a witness to your humility, Selflessness and the love you show to all. I have been a witness to what God has done through you for many . In all adversities where others failed mummy you held on to me with a firm grip. When I shed the tears in hiding you somehow know and the next thing I see is a call from you. You make it a point to call me every single day. When I don’t hear from you in a day, I begin to panic And It doesn’t feel right. In all the good times you have been a contributor and I can’t imagine celebrating life and its achievements without you! You are a strong woman and I only want to be your replica in every good way. I already know that I am a copy of you lol but I am all the way proud to be your daughter. Today is your birthday. Enjoy it to the fullest... Once again, I love you ....💕



Your daughter 
Naomi aka Tasha Frost 
C

No comments:

Post a Comment