Thursday, January 21, 2016

Maxi Ankara Skirt (Monochrome Look)

 Hi Fam!
I know i have not been doing Outfit posts for a minute now. My Apologies. I will try to get a few out despite the Freezing Weather. The things you do for the ones you love right? lol. Todays Look is ofcourse inspired by my culture. I am African once again, Precisely Ghanaian. From where i come from, Modesty and Beauty, do blend together. I have on a Maxi Skirt Custom made and a top i got from Ebay. All details are found in Video Below!
My Aim in this Look was to stay Fab and still covered. Lets be Honest It is Freezing outside lol.  I Hope you like this look as much as i do.  Dont forget to Subscribe to my channel and till the Next Post, Stay Blessed and Fab as Always!!
Love
Tasha Frost



















No comments:

Post a Comment