Saturday, May 23, 2015

A GRATEFUL HEART- LOVE YOU ALL!

I could be considered a Talkative most days you know. I go on and on and.. (you know…) But i find myself speechless or should i say “Blank”. Looking back at my past, and reflecting even on the present….I am blissfull, over joyed, Beyond Happy and indeed Amazed by the many blessings that have rained down from the heavens. I never envisioned myself this far, neither did i see myself spitting words lol(blogging i mean), and projecting my Talents to many out there. Withing a short space of time, I have received great support from all of you. From a grateful Heart, I love you all and Want to just Say a HUGE Thank you!

This is no good bye, so Dont get it twisted lol This is actually just to ease you into a whole month full of videos and constant flooding of your timelines with a fun filled Beauty Series. I already told y’all. In appreciation i am dedicating the month of June to you all. Not just my ladies but my gents too. You will get to know all my beauty tips, Makeup transformations, skin care tips, Hair care know hows and even the hidden truths.

Heyyyyy i am no Pro at this but as i said before i am only sharing what i learnt the hard way.  i couldnt have made it this far without you all!!!  MWUAHHHHHH! Subscribe Here- for a free full month of fun.

Start preparing yourself- Its a KPA KPA KPA MOVEMENT! lol

Tasha Frost
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment