Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sunday ootd!

 Though i love to play dress up, i also like to play dress downs too. Shouldn't be surprising.We all have our days, Days when i want to look my very best and days when i just feel "blah"! this is probably one of those days lol. First of all, my "fake" locs look a hot mess, really dry and old. Very minimal accessories, not to talk of the scotching sun. Even with all that going on, i managed to carry along my most priceless accessory, my Smile!
I got it together eventually. the sun tried to ream out all the energy in me lol You should have seen me bust my moves out on the lawn until my heels got stuck in the soil ha!. (DON'T DO IT lol) Guess that served me right lol
I love me some pencil skirts. they are just comfortable to have on. They give you a heavy load of confidence as a woman because of the definition of curves it provides. Pencil skirts are definitely a go to for ladies with more curves. I normally wear a strapless clutch with such outfits but as stated earlier, i had no feel for anything fancy. just wanted something simple yet fashionable.




Loved my pumps. Very comfortable and colorful. In a day like this you need some color to deflect your mood. It did the Job. Instead of people noticing my mood, the noticed my shoes lol. i personally love huge watches. They feel right to me. I aint a fan of bangles or bracelets, probably because i have a really skinny wrist and they usually drop off frequently , so i had beads on.
This is very simple and Hopefully would give you an idea on how to look on your simple sundays :)


TASHA FROST
email me: tashafrost1@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment