Monday, May 12, 2014

Color? Why not?

Hey luvlies!! I am here again! Personally, I am beginning to get used to the sun being out already.



 So i thought i should step out to the boardwalk after an hour meet up with a friend. It was very windy out there by the water, so do not be surprised my look! Hair was flyyy-ing lol. I decided to take a few photos just to share my look!. Hope you like it! :)
 This orange chiffon tank can be worn loosely as shown above. or tightened from behind as shown below...

 that water almost swallowed me lol...It kept rising. (loved it)
Hope u liked it?...Leave your comments, suggestions, and share your looks too! xoxo
Tasha Frost.

Outfit details:
Tank: Deb
watch: kenneth Cole
Skirt: forever 21
Bag: Hebe by Celia (gifted)
Booties: Rue 21




No comments:

Post a Comment