Friday, July 24, 2015

My 6 Go-to Natural Hair Styles

Hi Boos!
#TeamNatural is what some like to refer to this as, but  No! i dont play in teams when it comes to my hair. I simply love being Natural. When i speak of being Natural, i mean, no relaxers, No Heat and all Natural Products in my hair care routine. I also do incoporate some protective styles. One thing i struggled with was managing my Thick 4c hair,  which often lead to breakage and so i decided to Keep to easy and less stressful Hairstyles. These are probably the only looks i go for. If you are interested in seeing what i do and how i achieve those 6 hairstyles, Do Click on Video Below.
 
If you Havent noticed by Now, I love a messy hair look, And almost an 80’s Pin up look. Thanks For watching and Dont forget to share, And Subscribe to my Channel here!
Tasha Frost
XOXO


Products Used:
bobby Pins
Wide tooth comb
Palmers Conditioning spray oil
Hair scarf / band
Ampro pro Style Protein Styling gel

No comments:

Post a Comment